Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's a Wonderful Night for a Moon Dance

But it's been a pretty crappy week for blogs... Not just for writing on this one, but for reading yours too. I've just been too busy. I have been a POW since last weekend... A Prisoner of Work. I even missed my favorite TV show which, incidently, I can't remember the name of anyway. I just know it's on the Sy-Fy channel on Wednesday nights right after that show with those weirdos from TAPS. It has that one dude who dispells himself around the globe in search of strange crypto-phenonemon... I realize that it's probably fake for the most part... But it usually keeps my interest, which is more than I can say about most television that isn't sports related. That being said, I am way over due for three periods of professional hockey. But yeah... I am T-I-R-E-D, as Aretha would say. One more day until the weekend. I get my wonderful daughter and I couldn't be more anxious to get that ball rolling... Actually, I dont even think there is a moon out tonight...

1 comment:

Len Cleavelin said...

But it's been a pretty crappy week for blogs... Not just for writing on this one, but for reading yours too.

That's why you need more readers like me, who don't impose a "now you have to read my blog" obligation on you. :)