Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tracks in the Mud

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the woods... I am back. I gave myself a temporary lay-off to get a few ducks in a row, and while that never actually happened, I am back, and hopefully back with a spell of longetivity.

How ya been?

So much has happened since my unplanned vacation, and I am eager to get started. I have a some great interviews on the books, and there is plenty going on in the world of music. There will be some more of CVEckian's graphic artwork... Plus a few items of personal glory I am anxious to share. In other words, we are going to kick out the fucking jams. Batten down the hatches!

If you are in a band, or know somebody who is who might want to be featured on this blog give me a shout. While the summer concert season seems to be winding down, this Autumn is going to rock... And we will be right there to tell you about it.

Thank you for your continued support.

No comments: