Friday, May 20, 2011

R.I.P. "Macho Man" Randy Savage, November 15, 1952 - May 20, 2011

Today is a real sad day in the wrestling world. RIP to one of the greatest legends of all time.,"Macho Man" Randy Savage. We will miss you. OHHHHH YEAAAAHHHH!

 Just last week my brother in law and I were talking about him. When I was 10 years old my sister came home one day from a TV show taping. She was there to see some band but they were also interviewing Randy Savage. She had taken her boyfriend, who was a huge Macho Man Fan. He had gotten a picture of him signed. I was like, "Ahhhhhh!" He offered to give it to me recently but I couldn't accept. He is such a huge fan and all.... From back to '02 or whatever. For me, my sister brought a black T-shirt. It had a picture of him and the worlds "Machoman.com" around it. The back said "OHHH YEAHH!". I didn't even know who he was 'til I visited the website. It was the wrestler guy from Spiderman! I wore that shirt until I became a cool kid in Jr. High and gave it away. For the past few months I've been pissed about that. And today...more than ever. 

No comments: