Monday, May 23, 2011

Rammstein-Jimmy Kimmel Live,Hollywood CA-5/20/11



Rammstein for those who do not know, are of of the biggest bands in the world. They're probably the biggest metal band in Germany, easily as big as Metallica is here. So these gentlemen haven't been to the USA in 8 years, and quite frankly I was really saddened the last time they were here for not having enough mula to see 'em. Thank Satan for Jimmy Kimmel. Because of  his Late Night TV show I've seen Slayer, Ozzy.and Primus perform 5 songs, all for free. I dont know about you guys but 5 free songs sure beat $100 for 25 songs. Anyhoo, I got a text last week that said that Rammstein was gonna play, so of course I made my brother in law pass me his laptop right then 'n there.

We got there early. Like the past Jimmy shows I've been to, they check your ticket, let you in and let you watch the show. This time they lagged it sick. I climbed the fence to see what the fuss was about. They were busy setting up the pyro... Yes. It was insane!

After almost 3 hours of making fun of tourists in buses takin' pictures of us we finally got in. Right away Rammstein started with "Du Hast" and the singer got a bow 'n arrow thing that shot fire works and twirled it around. There was a lot of fire and people were pushing and screaming the lyrics along with them since we've all been waiting years to do this. Then they played "Feuer Frei!" which had a lot of fireworks. Behind the scenes, they played an extra 3 songs which was badass. I so hope I get to see these guy in a full show next year. They most likely throw the best show performance in rock n roll.

Set:
Du Hast
Feuer Frei
Sonne
Keine Lust
Ich Will

2 comments:

T.Church said...

That video is fucking amazing. It had to be hotter than hell in there with all that fire. Jesus, Turtle. Nice!

Download Rammstein said...

Wow, this band is really cool! Not only for their music, live show is awesome! Find full version of Feuer Frei from this show on http://www.usemeplz.com