Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gettin' Creepy!

At midnight on the 30th of this month, we will be posting our First Annual Halloween Edition here at the Bigfoot Diaries. But I want it to be as much about YOU as it is about us. Here's the deal... If you have ever had a paranormal experience... Seen a UFO... Had a strange encounter in the woods... ANYTHING remotely scary or other-worldly... Please tell us about it. We want to make it part of our Halloween edition.

You can leave me your email in the comment box below and I'll get back to you, or you can find me on Facebook and email me there, or just send an email to me directly at gooseneck313@yahoo.com. Either way, get me your story... The more we have, the better it will be.

Now... Make us SCARED!!

2 comments:

Govenor said...

My friend and I hitchhiked to a Grateful Dead show in K.C. at the Starlight theater. As we were walking the last couple miles through Swope Park, it was about 3 A.M.,we came around a bend in the road and saw the most incredible thing I've ever seen. A white worm about 4 feet long and about 2 feet around was wiggling along like a normal size worm would do. I immediately got the feeling that thing creature was of high intelligence. It seemed to glow and didn't mind our presence. All we could do was walk on by in a slight state of shock. I had the chills and we couldn't speak for a moment. Later as I told the story to others my friend decided, "he wasn't sure what he saw." It makes me realize that people see things quite often that they simply can't except into their reality. All I can say is, "what a long strange trip it's been."

T.Church said...

Guv!