Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello again!

I'm going to keep this short, sweet and image free...

I'm Rita and I'm back! I wrote for Bigfoot Diaries a few years back, went on hiatus and realized I really miss writing.

To reintroduce myself; I'm a Sagittarius, I love all things soft, fluffy and squeezable. I'm currently working as a bartender and dabble in all things shiny, creative and weird. Music. Everything music. (I ask that you forgive my scattered thoughts as I'm surrounded by five rabid dogs that seem to believe running from one end of the house to the other like rockets is a really enjoyable game.)

I don't claim any professional knowledge. I own a guitar that is lovingly tampered with not nearly enough as well as a banjo that I've been too lazy to romance and a drum kit in pieces in the basement. I have neither the self-discipline, patience or time to master any instrument.

Like most of you, my opinions about music are right. What I love, everyone should love. What I hate should never be played on a jukebox or radio. My tastes are vast. In February I went to Manowar and Bela Fleck/Abigail Washburn with The Del McCoury Band...two MINDBLOWING shows.

I'm going to be on here sharing my opinions, research and interviews as much as my life will allow. You may not all like what I have to say, but I may not like what you have to offer. I'm really excited to have this opportunity to write for Bigfoot Diaries again and look forward to making people happy or angry and giving warm and fuzzy affirmations.

I thank you for taking time to read this and allowing me into your world!

No comments: