Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Message From Nick Saloman



THE BEVIS FROND RECORD STORE DAY 45 IS NOW AVAILABLE DIRECT
Limited Edition Single for
Record Store Day 2012
In response to the messages I have had recently, I held back 180 copies of this single. I realised that many aficionados wouldn’t be able to nab a RSD 45, so I only supplied the distributors with 300 copies of I had 500 pressed. I’ve kept 20 for the archives. So once these 180 have gone, that’s yer lot.

The single comprises 2 previously... unreleased tracks recorded at home about 4 years ago. They are ‘Hard Meat At The Midnight Court’ c/w ‘Number One Defender’. I play everything. The single comes in a nice picture sleeve featuring 2 photos I took, and you can buy copies direct from me for £5 a copy, plus P&P (which is as follows: UK £1.50, Europe £3, USA & Elsewhere £4). Sorry about the higher postage costs, but the Post Office has just put up all their prices!

You can pay via Paypal, using my email address, which is:

nicksaloman@btinternet.com


Or you can send cheques (made to N. SALOMAN) or cash to me at:
 
88 OLD LONDON ROAD,
HASTINGS, EAST SUSSEX,
TN35 5LZ, UK.

If you decide to send foreign currency, remember it costs me to exchange it, so could you add a bit to cover that please.

 By the way, Mojo Magazine has asked The Frond to contribute a track to their July issue CD, which is based around ‘Yellow Submarine’, and we’re recording an exclusive version of ‘Hey Bulldog’. So that should be interesting!

 And as usual, thanks so much for your continuing support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Links:

Bigfoot Diaries interview with Nick Saloman

Bigfoot Diaries review of The Leaving of London


No comments: