Monday, August 31, 2009

And now... A Word from the Creator

I used to blog a lot... So much in fact, it might have played a key part in the deterioration of that crazy-ass marriage I used to be in. (If I could go back and do it all over again, I would still blog, only maybe a bit more often... Or better yet, just avoided that whole marriage thing all together.) Somewhere along the line blogging became tedious to me. Immediately after "pulling the plug" on my first blog, I started to regret it. I thought that starting a new blog would satisfy that emotional downer, and while it did for awhile, it too became tedious and I couldn't keep up with it. I felt that I was in competition with myself... And nothing was living up to what I once had in that first blog... The readers, the wit and charm that made it seem successful, and the pride it gave me. So I abandoned it too, thinking I was going to walk away from blogging forever. That was almost 3 years ago, and here I am... Half way serious about it this time. While having readers would be nice, I understand that when you build something up from the bottom, that it can take some time. Still though, I wonder if there are in fact any readers at this site, or if I am writing these posts in vain... Either way, I guess it doesn't matter. It feels good to be back in the saddle and writing. I feel better now than I have for a long time, and I feel this is a golden opportunity to make a fresh start. I hope that you DO read this blog occasionally, and that if you like it, you might put me on your blogroll, or tell your friends. Any questions?

No comments: