Friday, January 2, 2015

Meanwhile, In A Sleepy Bedroom On New Years Day...

The first memorable thing I did in 2015 was, I broke a tooth.

Lucky me.

I woke up after sleeping in, grabbed a protein bar and bit into it. The tooth broke off on impact and fell out of my mouth. I heard it as it hit the wooden floor. It had been damaged for some time, and was becoming a serious nuisance. I knew it was cracked, but I wasn't sure how badly. I guess I found out.

For now, I'll be eating handfuls of ibuprofen to curb the pain. I realize that eventually I will have to seek out a dentist. Meanwhile I am going to enjoy some tooth-chipping thrash metal.



In Defence will be play the Underground Rock Shop sometime in early February. Stay tuned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Defence on Facebook

No comments: