Sunday, July 26, 2009

The More Something Changes...

...The more it stays the same? I admit, I am a little bit confused and maybe just a bit intimidated by the "new" blogspot. A couple of years ago I blogged at this domain and got quite acclimated to it's easy system. Now it's all new to me, and seems less user-friendly. I have to figure out all over again what used to be simple tasks, such as adding links to my page on my sidebar, adding and editing comments, knowing how to add Html codes, how to add photos, etc. Nobody is even aware of this blog at this point. But if you get lost on the super highway and happen to stumble down this dead-end road of the world wide web, and you have advice for me, lets hear it! Meanwhile, I will just be here hanging out admist the backdrop of chirping crickets.

No comments: